High-Volume Waste Compactors for Ashland, MA Businesses
Discover the Convenience of Commercial Trash Compactors
If you’re like most business owners, you’re likely always looking for ways to save your company money while simultaneously increasing your profits. By using a compactor, businesses that produce vast amounts of waste can see a range of benefits, including lower costs, fewer safety hazards, and more efficient uses of their space. Our team at B-P Trucking, Inc. can provide your business with the benefits and convenience of a commercial waste compactor, as well as additional waste management services in the Ashland, MA area. We encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns to get started!
What Is a Waste Compactor? What Businesses Could Use One?
A waste compactor reduces the size of waste to make it more manageable for disposal or recycling. Using compaction force, compactors pack down debris and waste into a container where it can be disposed of or sorted into mixed materials for recycling. Compactors are safe and easy to use and come in various sizes and shapes, making them customizable to your business. Compactors are recommended for various industries that produce significant amounts of waste, including restaurants, hotels, hospitals, manufacturers, garden centers, pubs, suppliers, retailers, distributors, and more.
Five Benefits of Commercial Waste Compactors to Consider
Commercial waste compactors are extremely efficient at managing large amounts of waste and recycling materials, which can help your business in several ways, including:
- Fewer Operational Costs – Compactors can dramatically decrease the volume and size of waste and recycling materials, which can cut your overall transportation and labor costs. Fewer workers will be needed to break down and manage waste. Not only does this make having a compactor convenient for cutting your operational costs, but your staff will be happier and more focused on their actual work. Compactors also reduce the risk of rodents, insects, and fire hazards, which saves on exterminator and insurance expenses.
- Increased Safety – Mismanaging waste can lead to safety hazards in the workplace. Upgrading to a compactor ensures you’re compliant with safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries on the job. Because our compactors are securely sealed, your business’ confidential information is safe from prying eyes. Others won’t be able to access your waste materials or illegally dump their own at your facility. Enclosed compactors also ensure that your employees don’t have to leave the building to dispose of waste materials, resulting in better productivity.
- Improved Aesthetics – By consolidating your company’s waste, compactors can significantly enhance the aesthetics of any facility. Enjoy less wind-blown litter, overflowing pile-ups, unpleasant odors, and the wear and tear of more frequent waste collection efforts when you invest in a compactor. Not only will your facility look better, but you’ll also get the peace of mind that your environment is more sanitary.
- Better Use of Space – By decreasing the size of waste and recycling materials, there’s more room to use indoor and parking spaces, as they won’t be limited to make room for waste storage. Eliminate the need for multiple bulky dumpsters and free up space for more attractive uses to increase your curb appeal and public image with potential customers and employees.
- Environmentally-Friendly – You can feel good about reducing your carbon footprint by switching to a more effective, environmentally-friendly waste management option. A waste compactor helps reduce pollution by decreasing the amount of waste released into our environment. When wastes are compacted, less trash goes into our already crowded landfills.
Exploring Your Commercial Waste Compactor Options with Us
B-P Trucking, Inc. recognizes that each business has unique waste management needs, so we offer a range of commercial waste compactor options, including:
- Self-Contained Compactors – We provide self-contained compactors for wet, dry, and mixed waste and recycling materials. Practical applications for this type of compactor include supermarkets, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, and restaurants. Self-contained compactors come in 20 and 35 cubic yards, with custom sizes available upon request.
- Stationary Compactors – Stationary compactors are ideal for dry waste and various recycling materials, including paper and corrugated waste. Practical applications for this type of waste compactor include retail shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial warehouses. Stationary compactors come in 2-15 cubic yard capacities with a 45 cubic yard receiver box.
- Small Compactors – We recommend small compactors for wet waste or food waste. Practical applications for this type of trash compactor include restaurants, small shopping plazas, hotels, nursing homes, small grocery stores, and more. Our small compactors come in 4, 6, and 8 cubic yard capacities for your convenience.
Waste Type: Wet waste as well as mixed and dry and recycling materials
Applications: Supermarkets, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes,
office buildings, restaurants, etc.
Sizes: 20, 35 cubic yard along with custom sizes
Waste Type: Dry waste and recycling such paper, corrugated, etc.
Applications: Retail shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses, industrial,
Sizes: 2-15 cubic yard with a 45 cubic yard receiver box
Waste Type: Wet waste and food waste
Applications: Restaurants, small shopping plazas, hotels, nursing homes, small grocery stores, etc.
Sizes: 4, 6 & 8 cubic yard
Additional Commercial Waste Management Services
In addition to designing, fabricating, and installing waste compactors, we also offer the following commercial waste management services:
- 24/7 access to professional repair technicians every day
- Customized compactors for unique materials, applications, and locations
- Custom compactor designs and installations
- Flexible installation schedules to meet your business’ operational needs
- Fully equipped service vehicles and environmentally-friendly waste solutions
- Access to a state-approved transfer station for efficient disposal
- Complimentary waste and recycling audits to assess your needs
Why You Should Choose Us for Your Waste Compactor Needs
Since 1965, B-P Trucking, Inc. has focused on offering comprehensive commercial waste solutions, even when it comes to trash compactors. From self-contained to stationary compactors, we can customize a compactor system that’s ideal for your specific application and budget. Let our experts design a cost-effective system to improve your company’s waste inefficiencies and your bottom line. For over half a century, we’ve prided ourselves on meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations with our attention to detail and excellent customer service. Talk to us today to get started.
Contact Us to Discuss Commercial Trash Compactor Costs Today
Having a trash compactor at your business allows you to manage vast amounts of waste and recycling materials so that you can focus on day-to-day operations. Our team at B-P Trucking, Inc. can design, build, and install the right compactor for your unique waste management needs. To learn more about how a commercial trash compactor can benefit your Ashland-area facility, contact us via phone or email!
Maintenance and Repair